This unique service by Anchor Manpower may go unnoticed by the world, but our valued patrons graciously acknowledge it.
“Culture Shock” can be a negative influence on the individual performance. Prior and proper briefing has always alleviated any impact of sudden change in a trans-frontier employment.
Anchor Manpower conducts orientation sessions for EVERY selected candidate prior to his/her departure for his/her work-station, which includes but not limited to the following:
- Local laws of host country
- Cultural issues
- Code of conduct
- Adjustment at the work place
- Personal attributes/ social skills
- Heath and occupational safety
- Problem solving / dispute resolution at work place
- Things to do before departure
- Preparation for the safe Journey
- Immigration process at the airport
- Relocation benefits
- Handling of remittances